NEWS: Be sure to check out the upcoming Freezerworks Events:
Freezerworks Unlimited Training Camp, April 2-4, New York City
Freezerworks Users Meeting, June 18-20, San Diego
Additional support after the first year of service is provided through a renewal of the Customer Care Program, or on an hourly basis at a rate of $200 per hour, with a one-hour minimum charge. The charge is payable by VISA, MasterCard, or Purchase Order number.
The one-year Customer Care Program entitles customers to:
- Support via phone, e-mail, or online remote Internet session.
- Upgrade and maintenance releases at no additional charge.
- Enrollment into any of the scheduled Webinar training sessions at no additional charge. Assistance with bar code printer setup and connection to Freezerworks.
- Assistance in finding the best ways to utilize Freezerworks.
- Database diagnostics.
- Needs assessment for custom features (does not include custom programming or modifications).
When contacting Dataworks for support, please have the following information available:
- Your Freezerworks serial number or Customer Number. The serial number is located on the Freezerworks Information Sheet, the CD sleeve, and in the program itself in the About Freezerworks menu option which can be found under Help on Windows and in the Apple Menu on Macintosh.
- Make and model of the computer on which you are running Freezerworks.
- The operating system and version number for the computer (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X).
- A detailed description of the problem including the steps you followed as well as any error messages you may have received.
This will greatly enhance our ability to assist you quickly and correctly.